View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2006, 02:50 PM   #33
dilbertman
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larsen
Hey guys

I'm planing on starting a WIP on SFM with my BSGR! I just can't tell you when, couse I don't have a clue I'd really like to just slam it all into one thread, the viper, landram, recon, bomber... well the whole thing and ofcourse BSG herself... I've noticed tho that people tend to ignor updates on the other stuff and just ask about progress on the BSG which is rather anoying when you've put alot of hard work into a design!

So at the moment I'm debating weather to start a single WIP with everything in it, or multible WIPs! I really don't wanna start it before I've done some more work on any of it tho...

So please bare with me... I've recently become a farther (well 5 month ago) which allso demands some attention!

Just to tie you guys over, here are some images I think you haven't seen, unless you've been to SFM:

This one is 4000x3000

Enjoy!
Hey Larsen

Nice to see you over here. Looking forward to you restarting your Galactica project. Single WIP or multible WIPs? I would say single, so all your great work is in one place. My two cents. BTW, let us know when you restart this.

Jim

PS - GET BACK TO WORK!
dilbertman is offline   Reply With Quote