oldwardaggit
You old war daggit!

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
RadioGalactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie90125
OWD,

I like the article idea.......

I like the 7 1/2 minute comedy audio........do you have a expected completion date ?

I also like the idea of a banding together online mission......as I've been trying to encourage those with CGI abilities to do just that......I'd certainly support an article like you've described.

BSG for the fans....by the fans !

I have it pretty well done and all I have to do is add some background sound effects. The only problem is that it's a bit aimed towards an R rating and I might have to cut a scene or put a parental advisory in front of it.

You see, it's a what if kind of comedy. What if Ron Moore kept his story line but fired his actors and hired the original actors from Battlestar Galactica.

This sets up some pretty funny scenes but the one between Starbuck and Apollo, even though I still Laugh my A$$ off at it, may be a little too much.

I will send it around first for some test listening and see what some opinions are before I decide on what to cut.

I would take a stab at writing the article my self but I'm definitely not writer material. However, as soon as it's done by who ever steps up to the plate to write it, I will Organize the postathon and work on the list of Emails.

OWD

OWD
oldwardaggit is offline   Reply With Quote