michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Kingjason
Didn't he also have a trailer in the vein of Richard Hatch's Second Coming trailer but unlike Hatch only insiders got a peek at it! It said to include a brief shot of another Battlestar called "Atlantis" with Vipers flying around her going off somewhere unknown? Some of this was on Corona, years back (it may still be there?)
DarkHorizons.com had a mention. The trailer does exist. I haven't seen it, but I know from a direct source that it existed. Why it was never released to the web as a marketing tool, I don't know. Unlike Richard's trailer, it didn't feature any SAG (Screen Actors Guild) members. It was pure CG.

Quote:
IMAX was a very bad idea, IMAX is for shows, documentaries, short films, animated shorts and specially commissioned movies i.e. special editions and such. Selling Galactica through this medium was a desperate idea to just get the name of Galactica out there again. Movies or TV series sure but IMAX? Larson Larson, whats going on with you.
At the time, IMAX was (and still is) looking for the "next big thing." It was also a potential channel for Larson to bring back BG.

Michael
:colwar:
michaelfaries is offline   Reply With Quote