View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2003, 11:00 AM   #6
Trevor Angelus
Warrior

Yeah, I agree, this will take a while!

Take as much time for your project as necessary! It'll probably be a while before we get enough people together to do this. We have to find people who are right for the parts, preferably those within the same age bracket as the original actors.

Then we have to rent a place to shoot, my suggestion is an empty grocery store or Wal-mart(there is one in Wichita Falls). Its big enough for multiple sets and if we did it at a wall mart the storage area looks a lot like the freighter ships' interior.

We will need fans with either tailoring skills or those with existing costumes for us to use.

I appreciate you donating your sound expertise! If possible do you or someone else comne up with a refreshed version of the main theme and soundtrack, something with drums and choir vocals, we HAVE to come up with a better theme for the cylons. I've had something playing in my head that might work. It sounds like a hybrid march with the imperial march from Star Wars, the Klingon march, and the metalic tone of the Terminator theme.