View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2004, 01:05 PM   #383
kitty
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
God Sorrell I so empathize! I understand exactly what you mean with regards to them being clueless...Why do they do that my guy walks ahead too it's weird don't they want to be with us I don't get it? We need a man to explain this to us..Sounds like we have the same problem in many ways...I did that once too with a friend I'd known for years only it was after my building had been in a fire and I stayed at his apartment, felt vunerable and lonely and gave in to his advances even though I was not atracted then I was traped what do you say? sorry I slept with you it was a mistake I'm actually not atracted to you??? I am ALWAYS the TEACHER in a realtionship with a man and I HATE it I'm through with it! Tired of teaching just want to be with someone who is all ready there no more little boys!!!
I would understand the need to walk ahead if I was repulsive, but I know I am not. At least, he is not the only bloke with that trait. He said that I walked too slow. I am not a slow walker, but since I broke my ankle a last year, it is painful to walk all day, so after 3 hours of walking, I slow down. You could still see remants of the bruising, when I was in Paris.
I would like a role reversal for a change. Where the man takes the lead in the relationship, and is the teacher!
kitty is offline   Reply With Quote