View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2004, 09:48 AM   #23
Rowan
On Vacation...

Sandy

I have to say I was most impressed by your apology. I thought this is great first people are mending their hurt feelings towards each other on various boards and now they are making the effort to mend them between boards. I felt a renewed sense of hope that people were making a valiant effort to repair the damage that had been created. I felt a sense of warmth towards you and Cylon.org . I thought it was vary gracious of you and showed that you could rise above it and do the mature and right thing.

But and now there is a but because you have come back twice now (I won’t count the argument with Eric) to attack Thomas’ perception of past events. As any psychologist will tell you there is no right and wrong remembering of an event only our perceptions, and our perceptions count.

I cannot dialogue on past events as I was not present as a poster, but I can comment on the present and from what I see… from my perception, I have now lost considerable respect for you based on your conduct in these last two posts. You had me now you have lost me. This might not mean anything to you but you did say in your apology which I might add you addressed “TO ALL” (you forgot to list all the exceptions to your “all”) that you were apologizing to bystanders as well. You have now made me a bystander to your present behaviour. I am shocked and deeply upset by your manner and un-gentlemanly conduct in your last two posts and since you said this brought you sorrow I can only hope it is at least causing you to reflect upon your present conduct.

I don’t know how you were raised but I was taught that you don’t come into someone’s house as a guest and insult family members…very bad manners!

And yet I find you here in my home being “unduly harsh” to someone all of us here owe a tremendous amount of gratitude to for providing us with a family away form home and many hours of enjoyment and comradery. Who devotes his heart and time to us on a daily basis.

In your post it is not enough that you should put Tom down but then you suggest that Thomas should be angry with Don now you are instigating in fighting among those responsible for the continuation of our enjoyment of this site.

I don’t need someone else to portray you as “angry or hateful” I think your doing a good job of that on your own and If I look at the way you have conducted yourself in your recent posts here I have considerable difficulty finding any flaws in Thomas’ description of you. It is clear to me why it is that you find yourself apologizing for you past conduct.

Now I hope that you will leave here take your unresolved anger with you and when you are ready to come back and indeed apologise to “all” We will be more than delighted to accept it and welcome you to our home.

Thanks Sandy