out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBrainedCylon
Not much I can say about this Thomas. You called us all hateful because we disagreed with some miniseries supporters (some of whom were of dubious origin). You told us to go screw ourselves and dropped a few bombs on Cylon.org on your way out. My memory of the comments you're referring to is very different than yours.

I am not hateful and resent being catagorized that way. You were specific in what you saw as my flaws and the flaws at Cylon.org along with the flaws of the mod staff. I am proud of the mod staff and still have ill-feelings about your conduct and comments towards what I see are some very good people.
Actually you were hateful. Alot of people at Cylon was. And People at CF. MB. And every forum tos and promini. Me included. There was an insane amount of hate in BG. Saying that specifically about cylon normally would be unfair. But considering I almost lost a huge amount of my hard work over stuff that started over at CA, by CA, well... it may not be a good thing I did. And it shouldn't have included you. But if you suddenly saw CA taken down, you would have been just as angry.

Quote:
Since you're "laying things on the table", my continued support of CF has primarily been out of respect for Don. You haven't been getting a cold shoulder. Given your last contact, I'd say that overtures lay squarely on you, not those you insulted.
No way. I was offline having a peacefull day. I had never slammed CA in public. And had no plans to. I had believed and trusted in CA and supported it until it started sniping at me. I may not have gone to war against Ted for ya, But I did everything I could to support you and CA in every way I could.

Quote:
Nobody at Cylon.org did anything that impacted CF in any way. The CF staff runs the board as they want to run it. There's nobody there that has any control over anything at CF. Don is the owner and makes the decisions. I think you're WAY out of line suggesting that CF's problems are in any way caused by anyone making comments at CA. People simply commented what they liked or didn't like. We didn't suggest making any changes or pulling the plug on anything.

That is completely wrong! Though Don was the one who pulled the plug. The problem began over there by CA. It exploded over there. And though they didn't have the intent to take out CF, there was ill intent and the result of those actions caused the members of CF GREAT harm. The actions hurt Muffit, Amberstar, BST, JLarocque, Gemini, CrysWimmer, and dozens and dozens of others who wrote me heartfelt emails of their loss. Legally their is no blame. But ethically if you cause harm to someone out of the consequence of your actions, you should at least be be apologetic.

I am sorry for shouting like an idiot while you were out. I'm sorry for the bad words. (I Don't remember what I said and can't even see the threads now). It was temporary insanity cause well... I was screwed hard.

I was offline having a normal day when the normal BG fanbase infighting took out all my hard work. I wasn't even near a computer.

its in the past. And its water under the bridge. But those actions caused a hell lot of harm to alot of BG fans around january/february.

"There is a meaning for wings that can not fly!
Its a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky."