View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2004, 06:03 PM   #2
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Ok all, I've checked scifi.com and I can't seem to find any BG shows for the Phoneix area. I'm mountain time if that helps anyone letting me know what days and times the show is on Sci fi. I think it'd be cool to see one of the "new" shows so can someone please let me know? Thanks!!
Phoenix -

Are you referring to re-runs of the original BSG series, or are you referring to the new series? If it's the new series, you have a while to wait, it doesn't even go into production until the middle of next month with a potential broadcast date sometime late this year.

If it's the original series (TOS), I found the following listings for next month (April) in Mountain Time:

Quote:
15-APR-04 12:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PT 1
15-APR-04 1:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PT 2
15-APR-04 2:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PT 3
15-APR-04 3:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA LOST PLANET OF THE GODS - PT 1
15-APR-04 4:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA LOST PLANET OF THE GODS - PT 1
I hope this helps some...

Bryan
________
Xtremeblonde
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote