View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2004, 03:39 PM   #133
baafan
Shuttle Pilot

Sheesh. I have really been busy the last 1-1/2 months so I haven't had a chance to visit. Was I in for a shock when I clicked on my CF link and hardly recognized the board.

I've been quickly skimming and browsing various posts here and from reading in between the line, I guess I can figure out what happened. Although I haven't figured out all of the details.

Regardless, I'm glad that Colonial Fleets still is a viable BSG site.

Like many here, I have always been a TOS fan. And up until the mini aired, I was very anti-mini because I wanted TOS to return. But after the watching the mini, I found that I could enjoy it for what it was. And as many of the TOS supporters here have noted, TOS wasn't without it's holes and weaknesses. No different than the mini. So I call myself a fan of both.

I have also thoroughly enjoyed Aaron Douglas/Tyrol and his posts here. Especially since he himself was a TOS fan. But, he got a chance to act/star in the min and he did an excellent job. And then he goes out of his way to communicate with us the fans, here on Colonial Fleets. I really appreciated that.

Anyways, I will continue to visit CF time permitting and hope that whatever the problems, they are behind us.

--- BAAFAN
baafan is offline   Reply With Quote