View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2004, 01:32 AM   #87
slider
Shuttle Pilot

No matter how hard I try I always seem to be offending someone. Maybe I should just go back to my doublewide mobile home and hang out with Deep Trash.

Deep Trash may have caused some trouble at work. He got drunk and starting sending out memos again using Bonnie Hammer’s stationary. Seems he told some teamsters to get off their lazy behinds and to start getting ready for the new Battlestar Galactica series. Then Deep Trash called a reporter and told him six episodes had been greenlighted.

Deep Trash had a brilliant plan to unite both groups of Battlestar Galactica fans by making a few script changes. He turned Starbuck back into a man to make the fans of the original Battlestar Galactica happy. He made the rest of the Battlestar Galactica cast female to make Ron Moore's fans happy. He wants to play Starbuck and have Playboy Playmates for all the female roles. I just don’t know if this will be the science fiction blockbuster he thinks it will be.

He came home drunk and laughing his head off. He didn’t think anything he did would cause any problems. I am not so sure.
slider is offline   Reply With Quote