View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2002, 12:41 PM   #15
havoc315
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: 2 Different Perspectives are healthy for fandom

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothis
I really do think Havoc is a fan of Battlestar Galactica. He just has a different viewpoint than most on the board. Personally I can see where he is coming from. I signed the pro-Moore petition and support what Havoc has to say just because fundamentally everyone has the right to an opinion. I WILL watch the new Battlestar Galactica but that does not mean I will burn my videos of the original Battlestar Galactica. I am waiting to hear what Michael has to say about the script before I just call the new show bad. No matter if you like Havoc's view or you hate it with a passion, it is a legitimate position. I will wait to judge the new program under its new merits. Two perspectives are good for all. After all Galactica fans are not sheep.
ummm... thanks apothis. But for the record, whether the new BSG is great or horrible, I also won't cease being a fan of the original BSG.

Though it's a far fetched example, my wife and I have the Spency Tracy version of "Father of the Bride" on videotape, as well as the Steve Martin version.
havoc315 is offline   Reply With Quote