View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2003, 11:30 PM   #68
DarkJedi
Bad Email Address

FORUM STAFFVeteran
Fleets Officer

Big Grin Sorry so late

Ok so like I was told to mosey on over here and post on this thread. (quit nudgin I will intro myself soon enough...can you believe it I have the case of the shy's) (for those that know me...quit laughing....)

Avatar: Michael actually found this for me after I moaned a bit about not having a jedi avatar or jedi smilies (which I am still moaning about that...hint hint). This is actually Bastila Shaan from the game Knights of the Old Republic. He was sweet enough to put in my signature purple blade for me. (my blade color regime has grown since then as has my collection)

User Name: Dark Jedi.... hhmm self explanitory I guess. My first REAL costume was an all black jedi costume that I made myself (only to find that it resembles a few designs in EPII - the only thing I stole from them was the leather tabbards). I have a character background on my costume and she is a shadow jedi - not good not bad. Others told me that the name fits me because I tend to get really mouthy (oh boy do I tend to do that... :laugh: The name actually has taken on many other reasons as the time has past. Personal reasons, but good reasons. It's always good to have friends like these on the boards (Charybdis, Jewels, Thomas, Micheal, Micheleh, Dawg, Muffit, OWD, LucianG, uhm uhm Ojai22, uhm Warrior! yipes... uh... JJrakman.... ok so there are too many to name but they all tend to keep me in line at some point....(sorry guys...) Yes I LOVE Star Wars, that's never been questioned. :laugh:

Signature: I have actually used 2 different ones.... a quote from Cruxshadows "walk away" and then this one from Evanescence. Each signature I have used has been dark-ish, but it reflects my feelings. Sorry don't feel like going into details, if I did well...this is already long enough as it is. lol

So! There's a small peek into the mindset of the Dark Jedi (scarey huh?!)

Kristi
the dark jedi
and her bouncing army!!!! (just for you thomas... :wink:
DarkJedi is offline   Reply With Quote