View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2003, 04:58 PM   #5
Dark_Man
Bad Email Address

Stop suger coating it. This BSG remake is just a symptom of a MUCH MUCH MUCH bigger problem. I mean common Sci-Fi channel has for going on 2 yrs now made every bad choice posable.

They tried to fubar Stargate and fialed. Although I STRONGLY suspect there going to finish that job begining of next yr.

They DID screw up Farscape totaly, and now that they have agreed to this 4 hour Farscape mini I fear its just a back door way to screw farscape even more.

Now they are screwing over BSG. Ods are they will continue to screw it over.

Lets not forget that they have gone off on a total tangent of making shows that are at best questionable sci-fi. John Edwards? Common that isn't scifi its a con man spewing crap. Scare tatics? I love Shannon but common this isn't Sci-Fi its just candid camera with a twist. What about this new reality show mad house? Hahaha sorry...

Bottom line when did all this stuff start? What 1 - 1.5 yrs ago? Maybe 2? Well guess what in early y2k USA univerals Sci-Fi the whole shabang was bought by the Canal Group / Vivendi. see a trend here? I do. Not to be ummmm I know the word isn't raceist bleh anyway its the damm french. Lets face it right now all they care about is makeing a fast buck. There economy is in the felgercarbter they know it and there bleeding universal dry. Throw in some rather differnt political views than most americans and guess what they are fubaring everything they touch...

I'm realy not trying to be politicle per say, but you can't ignore the fact that 90% of the "problems" the fans started haveing with Sci-Fi channel all started right after the french took over. Weather we all like it or not the sci-fi channel and what it does has a HUGE effect on the scifi scene in general. Thus everyting is getting frelled.

I'm not sure HOW to do it but I think we has fans need to figure out how to take back control of things. I mean lets face it I'm pretty sure the sci-fi channel doesn't air in france. For the most part its an american channel. So why is it americans aren't running it?
Dark_Man is offline   Reply With Quote