View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2003, 11:15 PM   #4
Dark_Man
Bad Email Address

I'm a big farscape fan also. I've always siad the BSG and farscape fans should ban together to fight sci-fi channel on there bad choices of programming etc etc. I was realy glad to see the new 4 hour mini series idea for farscape because at the very least it means there paying attention. However I SERIOUSLY feel its a trick by the scifi channel ppl just to get everyone off there backs and what there going to do is try to "END" the series by simply clearing up the TBC that was the last EP of 4th season. Thus leaveing the fans with a totaly dead series that can never be revived. You know blow up moyah and 1/2 the crew or some crazy non sense. I just feel its very important that the henson company make sure that the scifi ppl don't figure out a way to kill the series completely.

I think the BSG fans should watch out for sci-fi channel useing dirty tricks also. I'm not sure what they can realy do but with the way they have acted in the past 18 months or so I wouldn't put ANYTHING past them.
Dark_Man is offline   Reply With Quote