SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Quote:
Originally posted by Countiblis
its just a show guys, yes it was something that we enjoyed, but please dont compare it to a past loved one, or a dead child. A t.v. show could never have the love that my two daughters have from me nor does it love me back the way my daughters do. I to miss it very much, and would love to see the show back in true from, but alas it wont happen. So the remake will have to do. Its going have to do.
In assuming you're new here, Countiblis, and haven't spent much time reading this forum, allow me to introduce you to Muffit, our resident poet. She can also be found at www.battlestargalactica.com, where she has a page of her own.

We are, all of us, very much aware that what we're talking about is a 25 year-old TV show. A tv show that, like others before and since, has touched some of us in an indescribable way; Muffit has the rare gift of making the indescribable described. I find your comments are somewhat insulting of her insight and gifts; however, I will overlook them as coming from someone unfamiliar with this forum and its members.

You are certainly welcome to your opinions about the mini - and I hope you will engage in some of the ongoing discussions about it and the legitimate BSG revival efforts on this board, because it seems you are in sore need of educating.

Have you purchased your DVD set, Countiblis?

What do you know of the revival efforts over the years? Of what might yet be, despite this Abomination that will air in a few weeks?

Before you dismiss so cavalierly the hopes, dreams, and real-world efforts of thousands of fans of the real Battlestar Galactica, you should become more familiar with us; who knows, you may find there is something you can actually do that will help bring the real thing back. I'd be delighted to help that process.

Welcome to CF, Countiblis.

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote