View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2003, 10:34 AM   #15
larocque6689
Warrior

Michael,

I was there at the chat when the question was asked. Actually, I was the one who asked it. This was partly in response to what I viewed as misinformation from the TrekLord entity from December of last year, where I think he flat out said that the script was published BECAUSE the miniseries had not been greenlit. I generally placed little credence in the source but felt like following it up with RDM.

RDM started composing his response... then halfway completing his sentence ("I don't know who leaked it..." decided not to finish it. I thought that was interesting. Interpret it any way you'd like.

He then started a new line stating he wasn't sure of the sequence of events but that was sure that by the time the script reached your hot little hands, the project was already greenlit.

My response to those who don't like discussing either the chat or RDM or this specific question: deal with it. The forum is called G2003 and this thread is entirely appropriate to the discussion. Excuse the combattive tone, but if you don't want to read about the mini or RDM, then don't go into the forum. It doesn't make sens to go into this froum and then say the topic shouldn't be discussed.

Thanks for the reply, Michael. And thanks for being here.

Last edited by larocque6689; November 11th, 2003 at 10:41 AM..
larocque6689 is offline   Reply With Quote