View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2003, 05:40 PM   #15
cdlegend
Shuttle Pilot

I really liked this one. I think that not showing the cloven footed alien when Sheba looked just suddenly gave us hope that the Pegasus was still out there.... somewhere... I was secretly hoping that it wasn't a colonial foot there.... releaved that it was cloven... The Pegasus story has yet to be told. But War of the Gods seemed to set her free for me...

As far as the story... The Ship of Lights was fantastic... to think about god-like superior life forms... Remember, Adama told Apollo that they would seem god like to a civilization lesser then theirs.... Makes you look at God a bit differently. I loved the entire message delivered by the "angels" on the ship. "What you are, we once were... What we are you will become." Very Morman - but very deep in a universal way. Apollo's association with STarbuck.. he being dead only in a primitive way... all of it was very well written. All of it fit well with the characters, the journey they each were experiencing... the time at which the story took place in their lives. I would not change it. Nor would I touch "Hand of God." Excellent writers... GAlactica needed more writers like these. Actually - Isac Isomov was supposed to write for Galactica had she made it to the next season. One could imagine what they were planing for the Galactica.

Legend
cdlegend is offline   Reply With Quote