View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2003, 07:12 PM   #5
KJ
Strike Leader

This is the kind of threads i like. Well done Peter, now my imagination can run wild!

Battlestar second season hmmm

- After Hand of God the fleet goes into a new star system where they get positive clues to the 13th tribes journey to Earth and where they went.

- History of the Cylons fleshed out. ocassional flashbacks to their conquests of other worlds other than the war with the 12 Colonial worlds

- Stories featured on the fleet ships and the people within them. Differences with their races, religons etc.

- More stories about the Borellian Nomen.

- Stories about the lesser known characters fleshed out. example: Omega, Tigh, Athena, Jolly, Brie and Dietra

- Count Iblis big return. Making good on his promise only this time he brings his friends? His Demon followers (He did have dead minions in his crashed ship, so why can't we see living ones)

- John and the ship of lights along with all of Galactica mythology/biblical references throw in. Exploring the journey they take with the dangers the fleet faces

- The return of the Pegasus. but in such a way it still remains a rogue Battlestar, just like her Commander! Not meeting up with the fleet but somehow meets up with a patrol or something and disappears again after saving the day or something like that!

- The Galactica builds up her squadrons of Vipers i.e. Red, Blue, Silver Spar, Green and Yellow. we get to see them in wargame style training programs to prepare for attacks.

- Meeting up with another lost Battlestar. This one was either lost in battle or damaged badly or was part of a colonial exploration venture outside of the Colonial military knowledge and meets up with the Galactica. Story possibilties could range from her commander being a woman! to being, he or she went insane? or the crew munity against their commander! or alien intervention etc.

- Flashbacks to the life on Kobal and the 12 Colonies of Man. So the audience knew of the history behind these humans not from earth i.e. so it parallels The "Chariot of the Gods" themes in Battlestar Galactica.

And finally throw in some "Space Pirates" that we should have seen during the early part of the first season. But make them a huge force to contend with :Thousands of Pirate ships with a large army with bloodlust to conquer and fight anyone of anything!

KJ

Last edited by KJ; January 3rd, 2003 at 07:24 PM..
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote