View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2003, 08:37 AM   #22
emerita
Bad Email Address

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

I am the very first Trekkie, so I say this with a heavy heart...I don't think Star Trek's low box office ratings had anything had to do with being released with TTT. That is just an excuse when the ratings are low. True fans are going to go see both of them even if they are open the same weekends.

As much as I love ST, I have to say I was not that impressed with the last Picard and Data show. They should have shown the wedding, first off instead of the feeble attempt at the reception. They didn't utilize the crew as well as they should have..... needed more interaction. I wouldn't have killed Schizon to start off with; but that is my opinion...and I would have prefered the alternate ending ;and the scene with the crew toasting Data at the end could have been written better....very poor dialogue....me being a writer can take these liberties and I wish I could have been in on it.....but as fate always is; I wasn't that lucky......so, don't anyone get their feathers ruffled. I am a ST lover and supporter, but I have to say this in all true conscience. They focused to much on Picard and Data.....
emerita is offline   Reply With Quote