View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2003, 01:48 PM   #29
KJ
Strike Leader

True the3rdhuman, it could be taken that way (weapon wise) but we fans keep with the speculations because WE DON'T KNOW whats is going on, and are always the last to find out.

By the time we're told to rally behind certain efforts it's a huge effort to rally again let alone get along with other?. As fans we've all got direction we'd rather see this franchise take even if we're on the same page continuation wise.

I understand, but you all understand my thoughts. Afterall, seeing thoses pictures of the remake must have said to you all the PTB are finally getting their way after all right?

Since, singer and DeSanto will move on and do other projects, i though asking them rather than hound another petition cause was more realistic to chase up than go through the usual, moan and bitch whinning about not getting are way, as naysayers say we do all the time.

Karman, alot of us aren't sure we will have the cash this year to go? i want to but so far it's along way off for old KJ. glad i met Herb Jefferson already but who knows, the year is still early things may still change for me.

KJ

P.S.

Hehehe The3rdhuman anymore avatars coming, i can't keep a straight face looking at that one, bring back your BK Ron Moore avatar?!!
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote