Old May 6th, 2003, 01:36 AM   #2
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

I remember really liking Questor a loooong time ago. I remember enjoying it alot, but the memory has faded.

I remember basic parts of the plot, and I remember being awed by where his journey ended up (that giant cavern).

(now I wish I rememberd how it ended. )

The main qualms I would have is that this was originally a Universal project. And Universal which is owned by Vivendi, and Sci Fi which is also owned by Vivendi might somehow lead to Scifi getting some control over this.

And well... SciFi has very polished commercials, but really horrible scifi. And they kill off what you actually do like. The one saving grace is currently Stargate which was created on Showtime. And to a lesser extent Taken which was made by Speilberg. If Scifi woulda had a hand in creating those two they would have been pretty bad, you just know it.

And the rest of their schedule was pretty damn unappealing. Or was good but got canned anyways.

Scifi channel's programming division really has no idea how to appeal to scifi fans. I mean some of the infomercials are more entertaining than alot of their schedule. I'm serious.

"There is a meaning for wings that can not fly!
Its a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky."
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote