View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2020, 01:54 PM   #26
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Default Re: The eve of the war...

Yeah, though I've noticed a lot of threads from 2003-04 look to be gone in addition to that four year gap we now have from 2014-18. I noticed that the link that had the archive for all discussion from the time the other show was being discussed including even the time when Moore himself showed up here is now dead and inaccessible even on the Wayback (I was recently trying to relocate exactly what he'd said here. I know that despite the feelings many of us had, he himself was never treated with anything less than courtesy and respect for putting himself on the firing line as it were).

The only other Galactica entity from those days that I was part of that is still around is the fanfic mailing list I belong to which started in the late 90s and is where all the "Virtual Season" stories originated.
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote