View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2010, 11:42 AM   #1
spcglider
Squadron Leader

Muffit Transylvania Television fund raiser!

Hey fellow warriors,

I hope you don't mind me posting this here. If it's against forum policy, please feel free to drop the thread! No harm, no foul!

For those of you who've taken a liking to what I do (Transylvania Television), NOW is the time to help us out.

I just started a fundraising project at Kickstarter.com to raise money to support our TVTV Halloween Special

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...loween-special

What happens:

You can go to Kickstarter and read up on our plans. There's even a video there that we made especially for the drive.

If you like the idea, you can pledge money to the project via credit card through AMAZON. If we get the amount of pledges to meet our fund drive goal ($6000) in 90 days, the pledges are them charged to the credit cards and we get our funding!
If we DO NOT meet our goal, then nobody gets charged for anything and all pledges are cancelled.

What do you get?
Every pledge level has a slew of incentives and "donor rewards" for your donation. Everything from buttons and T-shirts all the way up to a personalized video greeting from the cast (puppets) of TVTV!

And no matter what you pledge, you will be listed in the end credits of the Special as part of the Midnight Zombie Legion Honor Roll!

So, if you'd like to see a perennial Halloween Special for Adults, head on over to Kickstarter and give us a little bump!

Thanks for looking, guys!

-Gordon