View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:40 AM   #858
martok2112
Colonial Story Teller

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica to the Big Screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBrainedCylon View Post
Steve,

Hello my friend. I hope things are going good for you in N'awlins!

I'm packing up and heading out to Afghanistan in the next few weeks. Gonna rush off with the surge and see if I can save some kids in the process. I do get Christmas here but will likely celebrate next year in some very high and cold mountains.

Hopefully there will be some better Galactica news when I return or if not, hopefully Caprica will have developed into something cool. I liked the pilot and only wish it wasn't attached to GINO but I like Jane as a writer and perhaps some good will come of that.

For the Singer (maybe not Singer) movie, I'm a "whatever will be will be" sort of guy. I'm reading where that's apathy but I see if as not pretending that I'm more important to the studios than I know I am. I think they want to sell GINO stuff but perhaps they are looking at getting a new, larger audience and if they can come up with a formula that grabs everyone, only good can come of that.

If you're still around in LA in 2011 then I will probably drag the (then wife) to see you guys and buy you a good dinner. I'd greatly enjoy the pleasure of your company for an evening.

All the best my friend.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else,

Russell
Russell,

Please stay safe, and do good works over there, my friend.

All the best to you and yours,

Steve