Thread: ship of lights
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2009, 08:06 PM   #30
LZaza
Warrior

Default Re: ship of lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBSG4ever View Post

One has to wonder if the "reflection of intelligence" or "spirit" is as a result of the beings "passing" or was something they evolved into over a great span of time (example: B5)?
The other exchange indicates they cannot directly interfere (which we suspected), but can perhaps be effected by external events. I wonder how changing those events in the "land of the living" could or would effect the BoL? Would a negative change give Iblis more power against the BoL?

:
Again, I think it was purposely nebulous. One size fits all. Those who are inclined towards "angels in heaven" are satisfied, as are those who are looking for an alternate.

And yes, though they could apparently not directly interfere, they could certainly manipulate. The difference being barely discernible, from my pov. So while they had a certain guideline they followed, they also had found an apparent "loophole" which they were more than willing to exercise.

I like the theory on negative change giving Iblis more power. I can almost envision him feeding on the corruptness and negativity. Nice visual, that.
LZaza is offline   Reply With Quote