View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #24
Reaper
Warrior ACE!

Default Re: Costuming and Props Section

Monolith, that is a great list you have there!

additons - Baltar! Both his council robes and that Renn Faire like outfit he wears as commander of the basestar. I know he has a standard Colonial laser and holster, but the holster is attached to a black leather belt with a center bar buckle. (Red Eye had a similar belt to hold the Colonial Laser he had)

for the Command costumes, you should have the standard blues, (very similar to the Warrior dress uniform in appearence) The over robe that Adama had on alot, and the cape that Adama added to be extra dressy. I'll have to watch Take the Celestra again, but I believe there was a Blue cape of a similar design to the warriors dress cape that Tigh wore. And the Necklass was silver instead of brass like the Warriors wore.

I believe, but need to watch Greetings from Earth again, that the Science and medical Tunics were VERY similar. I think it may have come down to patch differences. And both had Standard Warrior pants on.

Edit - oh, and MONEY!!! In Magnificent Warriors we see Cubits and gems being used as money, a few otehr types were mentioned as well. those would be nice props

Classic fan, and die hard!

Last edited by Reaper; March 7th, 2009 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: another idea
Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote