View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #157
Kester Pelagius
Bad Email Address

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica to the Big Screen?

What have any of us done?

Interesting question. Mostly I've just enjoyed BSG, the series, novel, and Marvel comics. Haven't really "done" much of anything I suppose, unless poking fun at the GINO series counts?

Took a while to track these down via Google and, technically, I made made these for a Katee Sackhoff 'appreciation thread' but that's Galactia related, sort of. Right?

These (posted back when rumours about Sackoff leaving the show were in circulation) got me in trouble with 'GINO' fanboys. I thought my take on Starbuck's possible fate was humorous but considering I wasn't really watching the series at the time I must have hit a nerve or something. Recognize the ship art? I think some of it came from here.

And there was a Christmas e-card I did, that next to no one here probably saw. With apologies to Dirk Benedict but, in all honesty, this was a lot more fun to photoshop.

I know, compared with what those with real talent around here have done that was some pretty lame stuff. But it's something to chuckle at. And I thought this thread could use a few chuckles.

Kester Pelagius is offline   Reply With Quote