View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #13
gmd3d
Major

Default Re: Buck Rogers Starfighter model (cgi)

Quote:
Lovin' it!!!

Would you consider creating an alternate canopy for the 4 seater version of the Starfighter? I think all they did for the physical shooting model was attach a different sized canopy. All of the other dimensions for the ship were the same. Plus on that version the glass was always shiny black so you never saw the interior cockpit on those miniatures.

Just a thought.
Thanks Dave.. I am planing the Quadfighter , now that I am happy with the
over all look with the main frame of this one .. and your right about the 4 seater canopy been placed on to the 2 seater model .. I seen the model.

Quote:
I have to say Taranis that I love all your work. I have downloaded the landing bay and hoping to do a render or two (or 3 or 4... etc). I'm normally a 3d Studio MAX guy, but I started working with Cinema 4d which interfaces well with both (LW and MAX). As well as having a great plugin to allow you to use Poser props and figures with all the morphs and transformations still able to be animated. I'm starting to love that program.

I have something else I'm working on now, but as soon as I render something with any of your meshes, you will be the first to know.

Can't wait to see what you do next,

Dave
That's awesome haveing loved your animations and rendered art I am delighted that your going to use it .. the revised bay will be better and more faithful when I get back to it

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote