View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #1
spcglider
Squadron Leader

Default Buck Rogers Bedroom Scene?

Hey y'all.

I was just going through my Buck Rogers DVD set and remembered a scene where Buck is being introduced to his new apartment by Dr. Theopolis and Twiki. I couldn't find the scene on the DVD anywhere. It had to have occurred just after the first premier movie, but it doesn't appear in the episode "planet of theslave girls".

I recall Theopolis showing him the bed and saying, "All you have to do is say, I would like to go to bed." and Buck says "Okay... I would like to go to bed" and the bed slides out from the wall and the mattress inflates and he lays down. In moments he is out cold. That's about all I can definitely recall.. .other than where Theo shows him the music center and he asks it to play some rock & roll or somthing and realizes that it's going to be difficult to get the music he wants to hear out of the thing.

Anybody have any info about this scene and where or when I might have seen it? Probably just after the premier or just before the first regular episode, but can somebody at least confirm that I ain't crazy?

-Gordon