Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2006, 01:08 AM   #4
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Location: In My Battlestar over San Diego waiting for everyone else...

Wonderful sentiments Dawg. I think we can all identify with most or all of them. It was very well said.

Warrior, Love the card. That really is classic! (is it just me or does the Cylon wearing the Santa hat kinda remind anyone of....the Grinch? )

And Sarika, there's plenty of room under the mistletoe for you! (Darn, Santa says I'm being a naughty boy, so I'm getting a lump of coal for Christmas. )

Thanks to the three of you, and anyone else here at Fleets, for the well-wishes and good thoughts during this time of year. Wouldn't it be great if all of us could keep those sentiments in mind every day, and not just for the Holiday season? That would be something wonderful indeed.

I would also like to extend to everyone a very Merry Christmas and may we all have a safe and happy New Year (er...Yahren). Best to everyone from little ol' me to you and yours.

Steve

"You're gonna need a bigger boat..." Chief Brody - Jaws
"Kind of a bummer gettin' your butt kicked by a dead guy" - Col. T.C. McQueen, S:AaB-(Ray Butts)
"A kind word and a 2-by-4 is better than just a kind word" - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
"WIVES...uh...aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?" Starbuck - Living Legend
"Every creature in the Universe is out to exterminate us and YOU want to hire a vocal group." Boomer - Saga of a Starworld
CBSG4ever is offline   Reply With Quote