View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2006, 07:15 PM   #7
Sarika
Strike Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeAthena
We are glad that you are back Tux!

I always say "Life is what gets in the way living. " There is always so little time and so much to know and do. Hang in there sweetie.

Be glad you are not in California where the houses are half the size and twice the price. I have no idea how Brian and I are making things work.

As for me, you missed the whole drama a few months back of me moving my mom to a senior appartment complex and the family turmoil. Well, 3 weeks ago she fell and broke a knee, a few ribs, and her nose. So yesterday I packed her up again (3 months later) and moved her to Assisted living. The plan is for her to go back to Independent in 2 months. We will see if that happens.

Meanwhile, I am trying to get my wedding cake business going. Target start date is January 1!
Big hugs!
Dy
Hi Kamakaze Athena,

Just wanted to wish you the very best with your wedding cake enterprise!

We have not been acquainted with one another yet, but I love your full costume and "in character' avatar!! Trés magnifique Athena!

Do you specialize in any particular area of wedding cake/ patisserie delights?

I too, learned many years ago, under my mother's guidance( she's an excellent cook and pastry cook) how to bake cakes. I especially love gateaux, they are so beautifully pleasing after creating one, and pleasing upon the eyes too, not to forget mentioning the gastronomic experience!

I'm nearly a month old C.F. member here, and hope to get to know you a little too, adding to my" wingmen clique" on the forums.

Regal wishes to you"!

The Last Piscon Siress

HSH Princess Sarika Her Highness' MySpace
Sarika is offline   Reply With Quote