View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2006, 01:45 PM   #54
Larsen
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kingjason
Although i'm not into the new show, i must say your resigns of the Galactica are "supercool" Larsen, and in a big way too. Nice combination of both shows being influenced!

I especially like the landing bays. Can't wait to see what you'll do with them when you add the finished textured skins to all the designs you've done and give them a nice polished hi-def look with plenty of details on the hulls and outer coverings. First saw some of your stuff on the "DeviantArt" website while looking up Galactica fan art etc. Nice to see the rest of your beautiful work on that link, you're to be commended!

Wonder if the landing bays will have a nice "force field" around it when you've finished the Galactica redesign, cos it looks like there's space for "work men" to work right at the tip of the bay itself, with a stairway, passages woven in and out there etc. On the very outer part of the bay? I also like those anti-defence batteries on the ship that you've put on your design, nice and huge, now those are what i call guns! The Viper and Landram (scarab) you've done are also a nice touch.

Wondered if you do two variations though. One with the classic series insignia and one featuring the new one for the remake sci-fi channel series?

Just a thought mind you.

Anyways neat stuff man! I love mind blowing art and i love the passion when you can tell its there. Congratulations.

KJ
Thank you very much mate

I'm a little worried that you've seen my art at DeviantArt... especially since I haven't joined or anything... I actually don't know the site!

Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of the images you've seen there?

Thanx again!
Larsen is offline   Reply With Quote