View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2006, 02:57 PM   #1
oldwardaggit
You old war daggit!

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
RadioGalactica

Default Need help from artists

I know I really shouldn't be doing another project right now with all I have on the go but what the hell. lol

I've done a few trailers not to long ago featuring Darrell's art work on shattered worlds and a what if trailer featuring Don's foundation trailer. It's a (what would a trailer for a Desanto and Larson movie look like) kind of scenario.

With the news that Glen A. Larson and Tom Desanto are still talking and planning for such a project, I'm looking at doing another trailer.

The only problem is that I need some sort of image of Dirk Benedict smoking a cigar on the Bridge of the Galactica the way Tom Desanto described it in his opening scene.

Just something like him taking a quick puff or a drawing of him holding a cigar or taking a puff.

Weather it be a drawing or manipulation of video to make it look like he is standing there smoking a cigar at roughly the same age he is today, I would greatly appreciate it. It's something that will be a quick fade in and out so it doesn't have to be all that extravagant.

Thanks for the help.

OWD

OWD
oldwardaggit is offline   Reply With Quote