View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2005, 09:42 AM   #197
skippercollecto
Squadron Leader

Default nov 30 episode

I LIKED last night's episode! Parts of it were kind of fun to watch, and weren't very stressful. I liked the fact that the characters are beginning to get more relaxed and start to talk to each other. That whole secrecy storyline was quite old and annoying.
The one thing I didn't believe was that Michael was so calm about his missing son. I thought for sure he'd be organizing a hunting party.
However, I had a hard time following the flashback storyline involving Kate. I couldn't figure out when and where it took place in relationship to the robbing of the bank and the death of her boyfriend. And was Wayne her boyfriend who died?
And the ending was quite clever. I hope that in the next few episodes (which I know won't be until January) that the two groups from the plane get their act together long enough to go hunt for the missing children. I also think they need to locate Desmond and Danielle and get them together because the two of them together could probably provide some answers. But I guess those are too obvious of storylines....
skippercollecto is offline   Reply With Quote