Thread: Favorate anime?
View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2005, 04:52 PM   #10
jonahlee
Warrior

Yea I really like GITS:SAC, and am looking forward to the second season, it is the same people doing it, and they say it looks even better so...

Yea I enjoyed Appleseed, and am also looking forward to the sequel, their is so much more story from the Manga that they can delve into, and I want to see more Landmates.

I just watched an amazing SCI-FI anime series called Planets about Astronauts in space who clean up space trash. I loved it. Actually I have a review of it at my blog. As well as a quick review of the Manga it is based on. Which I quickly read after finishing the series.

Of course I will always love Macross, but another amazing, and much longer series is LEGENDS OF THE GALACTIC HEROES. It has never been released in the US, and it is so long it is doubtful it will, but you can see it on Chinese DVD's. It is an epic science fiction story about a galactic civil war, which is one of my favorite science fiction stories of all time. Really worth checking out if you can find it.

Been watching Samurai Champloo on cartoon network. That show rocks!

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion." -Piter de Vries

http://www.whaleofatale.net
jonahlee is offline   Reply With Quote