View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2005, 03:59 PM   #14
KJ
Strike Leader

Hi CD. Nice stuff there Centurion Draco.

Tell me was this done on a Saturday or Sunday?

Your pictures remind me of how it went for me there. Stu Phillips had a lovely assistant on Sunday, i thought she was REAL nice as i can see her there in one of your pictures. Ah...i notice, there were the 'Potter kids' behind Walter Koenig spot after all huh. I didn't see them there. I wondered if they had anybody going up to them afterall.

I notice you and i have several of the same autos too.

The one with Colonel Tigh, Cassiopea (one with the golden dress), the same one with Starbuck (holding the cubit) but i had my done two years ago same with the Boomer one as well. The Noah Hathaway one differs from mine. I chose the one of the with him in the 'Colonial Anthem' which had Jane Seymour in it too. (just in case one doesn't get the chance ya know? ) yeah, he was great to meet too.

I'm really glad for you and all others who went. It was a fantastic day out for all involved, everyone smiled a genuine smile and the stars while very entertaining and funny had a very believable "down to earth" and well grounded realistic attitude. They were all very approachable and friendly and spoke to you as if they invited you to dinner and shoot a few 'barbs' around a meal as such.

Guess i should make ready my details of the event.

Quote:
OMG Richards trailer!!!! We begged him, and got him to show it!
I've got a similar story with a different ending i'll share in my report soon.

Just stay tuned is all.

Thanks for sharing Centurion Draco

KJ