Thread: If Heaven
View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2005, 03:45 AM   #5
Haveke

Battlestar Galactica 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
yes country music has some very deep meanings. My hubby listened to very little country music before we met and now he listens to it more often. another country song that gives you a deep meaning is Garth Brooks' "If Tommorrow Never Comes". It speaks to your heart and lets you see what is in the mind of the one you are closest too.

I also live by some advice that has been handed down from my grandparents, "Never go to bed angry at your spouse. Always say I love you and I'm sorry because you never know what is going to happen."
Yeah, Good 'Ole Garth (Back Home They Just Call Me Garth) Brooks is Another Fine Example of Emotional Country Songs.

Sounds Like Your Grandparents Gave You Good Advice There... If a Song Can Cause Me to Have Gooseflesh, then I Rate it as Really Good. Sometimes You'll Run Across Songs that Just Make you Want to Have a Good 'Ole Cry... Well, Sometimes Tears Can Help to Wash Away the Hurt & Help to Give the Soul a Real Morale Boost.

"Become the Kind Of Friend a Friend Would Want to have"--Tim McGraw

My Aunt Told Us This (Before She Died) Always Tell Your Family YOU LOVE Them. She Wanted us all to Learn How get along (Put Aside past Differences & Become Close Once Again... I Gave Her MY PROMISE TO DO THIS... and I am a Man Of Honor; My WORD is My BOND)

Always Stay With Your Wingman

Hey, This Kid Don't Sign On For No Oneway Mission... We're Coming Back!