View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2005, 01:45 PM   #69
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antelope
Ron Moore doesn't know who you are and didn't do anything to you.
To me, that's like saying Art Modell did nothing to the fans of Cleveland when he took the Browns out despite 40 years of the most loyal fans you could have asked for, or when Walter O'Malley did the same to the people of Brooklyn when he took the Dodgers to Los Angeles. The principle is the same from my perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antelope
Last I heard no one who post here receives hate mail or death threats. That's something some involved in the production of TNS can't say.
So what? Are any of us here at this board sending Moore death threats? And just to stick to my sports analogy, Art Modell can never set foot in Cleveland again or else he's liable to get lynched, and that's unfortunate and I condemn every person who sent him a death threat, but to me Art Modell is still a bum who stabbed the fans of Cleveland in the back. In the same vein, I condemn every person who ever sent Moore a death threat as a sick bum in need of help, but that can't be used as a crutch to exempt the man from what's meant to be reasonably expressed criticism as best as can be done.
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote