View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2005, 07:11 PM   #7
oldwardaggit
You old war daggit!

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
RadioGalactica

To me it's all up to the individual and what they precede as good science fiction.
I respect the opinions that differ with mine but I see a show with more realistically plots that could happen right here on earth, as a show that kind of takes the fiction out of Science Fiction.

A civilization that is many, many light years away but are pretty much the same as us right down to the brand of designer jeans that we wear, is kind of to much for me to swallow but I also know that sometimes you have to ignore that stuff and then you may enjoy the show.

I would like to see a brand new Science fiction show that would have some one really use their imagination and come up with some aliens that look or act nothing like us but then I guess most wouldn't be able to relate to those kind of shows but I would love to be opened up to a world that was really unlike something anyone has ever seen before. Some bazaar way of communicating and such.

Seeing a show that looks like something out of our future with the robots turning against us, isn't my cup of tea. It's just been done to many times before only it has never had the title of Battlestar Galactica before but for those that love seeing that kind of thing done over and over again, I totally respect that. After all, I have many things that I can't get enough of and we all see things differently.

OWD

OWD
oldwardaggit is offline   Reply With Quote