Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Entertainment (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Sci Fi Dream Cross-overs (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7609)

August 9th, 2004 08:01 PM

Sci Fi Dream Cross-overs

Alien Vs. Predator is opening this Friday. This cross-over has been the subject of fan debate and conjecture for years. If you had the power, what would be your dream cross-over? Mine are listed below:

1. Boba Fett Vs. Predator

2. Robocop Vs. The Terminator

3. An Alien Queen is on the loose....on Moonbase Alpha.

4. Gary 7 meets The Doctor.

5. An Alien Queen is on the loose....on Babylon 5.

6. The Borg / Dalek war.

7. The SG-1 team goes through the gate and lands on post Cylon attack Caprica.

None of these will ever happen, but "what if" is always a fun question.

:)

The 14th Colony August 9th, 2004 10:34 PM

Imperial Star Destroyer vs, Battlestar Galactica

julix August 10th, 2004 05:11 AM

Good one 14th....How bout tie fighter vs viper?

The 14th Colony August 10th, 2004 08:14 AM

You know, many moons ago I made a thread about a star destroyer against a battlestar, which would win? But I can't find it. Odd. I mentioned the speed and flying distance of the Vipers versus the manuverability of the TIEs. The funny thing is everyone here voted for the battlestar, and the same poll posted on a Star Wars board resulted in everyone there voting for the star destroyer. But everyone on both sides agreed that the Vipers would beat the TIEs.

BRG August 10th, 2004 10:46 AM

I would like to see a starfighter Battle Royal!

From Star Wars- the X-Wing
From Battlestar Galactica- the Viper
From Babylon 5- the Star Fury
And the fighter from Buck Rogers(I do not have a clue what there are called! :blush: )

My money would be on the X-Wing. :cool:
BRG

August 10th, 2004 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRG

And the fighter from Buck Rogers(I do not have a clue what there are called! :blush: )

:cool:
BRG

I believe they were called Earth Directorate Starfighters. I really like the design for Buck's ship. It is really unlike anything else.

I would agree with you that the X-Wing would win because it has more fire-power and speed (it does have a hyper-rive after all.)

Ian_W359 August 10th, 2004 01:15 PM

How about... Cybermen vs. the Cylons :cylon:

I've also read a very good V/BSG crossover fanfic called 'Survive The Alliance' which has some interesting twists about the origins of the Cylons.

All the best,
Ian W359

The 14th Colony August 10th, 2004 04:31 PM

Here's a cross-over with a lot of potential:
BSG and Starlost.

martok2112 August 11th, 2004 07:36 AM

Hmmmm....

I would have to agree that a Star Destroyer vs. the Battlestar Galactica would be an awesome fight, but my money would be on the Star Destroyer. Star Destroyers have planetary strength deflector shields, in addition to the 60+ turbo laser emplacements, and concussion missiles, and stormtroopers, and assault blastboats. Of course, if the Galactica manages to get a lucky shot off with one of its main forward lasers, then that might be a different story.

I always wanted to see a Star Destroyer vs. the Defiant from DS9. I think the Defiant would tear a Star Destroyer to shreds in no time flat!

Respectfully,
Martok2112 :salute:

Raymar3d August 20th, 2004 05:22 PM

The Horta vs. Alien

Both silicon based lifeforms.
Both acid for blood.

Mirror Universe Kirk on ISS Enterprise B vs. Picard Enterprise E

Kirk NCC-1701 vs. Death Star

Kirk vs. Data

Kirk vs. Q

Mirror Universe Kirk vs. Darth Vader "You have failed me for the last time, Captain...." Stock footage Kirk falling down choking....

Picard vs. Khan

Predator on a Klingon ship or homeworld

Predator vs. Nossicans (oh, they're the same thing... LOL)

Terminator vs. Conan

Terminator vs. Kindergarten Cop

Khan vs. Mr. Roarke (classic)

Mr. Roarke (new series) vs Dr. Soran

Gorn vs. Creature from the Black Lagoon

The Blob vs. Hair Jell for Men

And the number one matchup of all..... drumroll please....

Old Starbuck vs New Cylons
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Okay, running out of matchups, LOL

Archangel August 20th, 2004 08:23 PM

Jedi vs. the Borg

thomas7g August 20th, 2004 08:45 PM

Here is one for Gemini

Galactica fleeing a huge cylon armada gets sanctuary from the 7th Macross Fleet. Cylon Raiders vs Veritechs!

Oh I am such a geek!

:D

martok2112 August 20th, 2004 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raymar3d
Mirror Universe Kirk vs. Darth Vader "You have failed me for the last time, Captain...." Stock footage Kirk falling down choking....

Raymar, you have a gift for hilarious visuals! 'Scuse me whilst I clean up my cola from the floor. (Missed the monitor this time) :D

I don't know if this has been posted....

How about Alien Queen and her brood on the loose throughout StarGate Command?

How about Colonial Marines (ALIENS) and Federation Troops (STARSHIP TROOPERS) in a joint exercise against the Bugs of LV-426 (ALIENS) and the Bugs of Klendaathu (STARSHIP TROOPERS) who have both been brought to Arrakis (DUNE) to be hunted by the Predators? Now, would that be a furball or what?!!! (Methinks another fanfic be in the brewin' pot.)

Herr Brewmeister Martok Von Fanficshlingher :D

Raymar3d August 21st, 2004 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martok2112
Raymar, you have a gift for hilarious visuals! 'Scuse me whilst I clean up my cola from the floor. (Missed the monitor this time) :D

I don't know if this has been posted....

How about Alien Queen and her brood on the loose throughout StarGate Command?

How about Colonial Marines (ALIENS) and Federation Troops (STARSHIP TROOPERS) in a joint exercise against the Bugs of LV-426 (ALIENS) and the Bugs of Klendaathu (STARSHIP TROOPERS) who have both been brought to Arrakis (DUNE) to be hunted by the Predators? Now, would that be a furball or what?!!! (Methinks another fanfic be in the brewin' pot.)

Herr Brewmeister Martok Von Fanficshlingher :D

Excellent ideas!

Glad you missed your monitor!

Ken