Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Entertainment (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Space Above And Beyound (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2550)

XANATOS April 14th, 2003 10:11 PM

Space Above And Beyound

LETS TRY AND GET THIS GREAT BACK

this great show never had a bad story
yet it was gone after only one year:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

XANATOS

oldwardaggit April 15th, 2003 11:25 AM

I'm with ya.

OWD

Krystal April 17th, 2003 04:35 PM

Yeah, that series was great and I really hate when they kill it so soon. It was awesome. :p

Agelastus April 24th, 2003 12:19 PM

It was quite good in my opinion.

It certainly got cancelled at an unforunate point - question marks hanging over the fates of half the cast!:(

Krystal April 26th, 2003 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Agelastus
It was quite good in my opinion.

It certainly got cancelled at an unforunate point - question marks hanging over the fates of half the cast!:(

Yeah, definitely they left them hanging. :eek:

Krystal :)

RommieSG April 27th, 2003 12:01 AM

Unfortunately, it's what happens to Sci-Fi shows on FOX. Firefly met pretty much the same fate as S:AAB did when it aired.

I believe I read something somewhere, that it will be released on DVD sometime in the future. Firefly is on a definite release for sometime this fall, or early winter.

It's pretty much the only way we'll be able to enjoy them again.

Damned FOX. :mad:

Rommie :cylon:

Krystal April 27th, 2003 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RommieSG
Unfortunately, it's what happens to Sci-Fi shows on FOX. Firefly met pretty much the same fate as S:AAB did when it aired.

Yeah, well is what happens to almost any series on Fox. There's always some lucky ones that stays for years like X-Files and 24 but that are the few.

Krystal :o

Krystal May 31st, 2003 02:25 PM

Thanks for share that url Warrior. :)

GalacticanCajun June 2nd, 2003 07:54 AM

I sure wish SciFi would reshow this show, as well as V and The Hulk, and other real scifi shows. Instead we get Tremors and Scare Tactics. :evil: :mad: :(

RommieSG June 3rd, 2003 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GalacticanCajun
I sure wish SciFi would reshow this show, as well as V and The Hulk, and other real scifi shows. Instead we get Tremors and Scare Tactics. :evil: :mad: :(
They do every great once in a while. Strangely enough they show the more obscure shows, like Galactica 1980. The show that need not be named. ;)

Rommie :cylon:

Krystal June 15th, 2003 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GalacticanCajun
I'm with you there. Specially with Space Above and Beyond and V . :p

Krystal

Bug-Eyed Earl June 17th, 2003 01:08 AM

Man oh man did I ever have a crush on Kristen Cloke.:D

captmiloman June 18th, 2003 10:57 PM

One would think that TNT would pick up V since Warner Bros. and NBC are planning to do a new TV movie. I'd like to see FX pick up Space:Above & Beyond.