Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Another Newbie (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12340)

Griffworks November 23rd, 2005 07:24 PM

Another Newbie

Howdy,

Another Newbie here. I'm friends w/both BlueSquad2001 and WarriorChemist. I'm a big fan of both BSG's - TOS and TNS (put the knives away) - and predominately enjoy building scale models from both shows as well as Star Trek. I'll obediently follow the rules about no TNS - promise. :salute:

BST November 23rd, 2005 07:36 PM

Hey, Griffworks

Welcome to Colonial Fleets!! :)

.....one of the nicest little outposts in the galaxy!

:D

BST

amberstar November 23rd, 2005 08:24 PM

Welcome aboard :D

Hope you enjoy yourself here. :salute:

Compass November 23rd, 2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffworks
Howdy,

Another Newbie here. I'm friends w/both BlueSquad2001 and WarriorChemist. I'm a big fan of both BSG's - TOS and TNS (put the knives away) - and predominately enjoy building scale models from both shows as well as Star Trek. I'll obediently follow the rules about no TNS - promise. :salute:

Wow, an entire squad of newbies. Please visit the Indian Name Generator thread here (in the Cafe) to get your official callsigns. ;)

Darrell Lawrence November 24th, 2005 02:01 AM

Hey Jeff! Your work is known to me via my 3D Gladiators website (AKA your stuff has been used as CGI modeling ref before ;) ).

Welcome to Fleets!

kingfish November 24th, 2005 06:20 AM

Welcome aboard.

Paul

Griffworks November 24th, 2005 07:21 AM

Thanks everybody! I appreciate the welcomes. :Nsmilie:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior
Hey Jeff! Your work is known to me via my 3D Gladiators website (AKA your stuff has been used as CGI modeling ref before ;) ).

Welcome to Fleets!

Kewel! To be honest, it's been a little while since my last visit there and I think I need to check back in again. I always enjoyed the work of the talented folks who posted there. :thumbsup:

WarriorChemist November 24th, 2005 07:44 AM

Hi Jeffrey!

Greetings and welcome! Good to see you! :salute:

Griffworks November 24th, 2005 07:49 AM

And you, too, Terry! You going to be home tomorrow around lunchtime? I want to take you and Michael to lunch.

WarriorChemist November 24th, 2005 08:18 AM

Thanks Jeffrey!

Oh yes, I'll be home this evening. I don't spend the night with my parents much because they have two cats and I am severely allergic to them! My mother tries so hard to make the house suitable for me. Last time I visited, Dad told me that she vacuumed every day for a week before I got there, the furniture and everything! She also washes all the sheets and comforters! I still got sick, but not quite as much. They are getting a new house in Cabot soon (in a couple of weeks I think) and my mother is going to keep one room cat-free at all times so I'll have a "clean" place to go. LOL!

How nice of you to offer to take us to lunch! That sounds great! Thanks!
:salute:

BlueSquad2001 November 24th, 2005 09:25 AM

GRIFFWORKS :salute: :colonial: :salute:
Good to see ya here, and this place is a blast, I love it here, everyone is very friendly and kewel. Well, about some things :LOL: :D
Call when you get the chance, and we're really glad to have you here. I feel better having a brother here. :salute: :colonial:

BlueSquad2001 November 24th, 2005 03:29 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFWORKS :salute: \
:viper: :viper:

Lara November 25th, 2005 12:26 AM

new here AND having a birthday!!

Congrats on all accounts!! :D :D

Cheers,
Lara

Griffworks November 25th, 2005 07:45 AM

Thanks Lara and Michael! I appreciate it. Had a great B-Day and Turkey Day. Appreciate ya'll! :thumbsup:

BlueSquad2001 November 25th, 2005 09:11 AM

Now that's a heck of a combination. Giving ya a call in a min. :salute:

Senmut December 27th, 2005 06:53 PM

How do you like your ambrosia?

TopGun December 28th, 2005 01:49 PM

Chilled