Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Who's hotter? (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8546)

Mustex November 19th, 2004 02:17 PM

Who's hotter?

Six or Cassie? You cannot base Cassie's appearance on how her actress looks in 2004.

repcisg November 19th, 2004 03:13 PM

Cassi is clasic, six is - well just a**, b**** and legs.

braxiss November 19th, 2004 10:58 PM

cassi all the way :thumbsup:

Sci-Fi November 19th, 2004 11:31 PM

Neither, both are too thin and have that typical model look.

How about:

Dixie Cousins, aka Kelly Rutherford, from The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
Shane Vansen, aka Kristen Cloke, from Space: Above and Beyond.
How about any of the Charlies Angels?
Devon Adair, aka Debrah Farentino, from Earth 2.
April Dancer, Jennifer Hart , aka Stefanie Powers, The Girl from UNCLE and Hart to Hart.
Wilma Deering, aka Erin Gray, Buck Rogers.
Grace Kelly
Jane Seymour
Liv Tyler
etc etc etc...my list goes on and on.

:blush: :salute:

Mustex November 20th, 2004 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi
Neither, both are too thin and have that typical model look.

How about:

Dixie Cousins, aka Kelly Rutherford, from The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
Shane Vansen, aka Kristen Cloke, from Space: Above and Beyond.
How about any of the Charlies Angels?
Devon Adair, aka Debrah Farentino, from Earth 2.
April Dancer, Jennifer Hart , aka Stefanie Powers, The Girl from UNCLE and Hart to Hart.
Wilma Deering, aka Erin Gray, Buck Rogers.
Grace Kelly
Jane Seymour
Liv Tyler
etc etc etc...my list goes on and on.

:blush: :salute:

Well if any woman on Earth is acceptable, then Gretchen Wilson, with Natalie Portman a close second. But I was going with BSG girls who are there to attract young males.

gmd3d November 20th, 2004 02:45 PM

Cassie 100% she as repcisg said "clasic". Personality and sex appeal for me. anyway I alwas liked her (as well as the other ladys in the show), but Cassie that little bit more. :)

thomas7g November 20th, 2004 05:12 PM

Six is pure silicon.

;)

Mustex November 20th, 2004 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas7g
Six is pure silicon.

;)

Do we know that for sure? Actually there was one guy at scifi.com who proposed she was really just a brain-washed human, and that the glowing spine was actually just symbolic (like the light-bulb over a cartoon character's head when they get an idea).

Slayne November 20th, 2004 05:33 PM

What? No Athena? :cry:

Ah well...s'pose Cassie will have to do... :/:

Mustex November 21st, 2004 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayne
What? No Athena? :cry:

Ah well...s'pose Cassie will have to do... :/:

Atena's primary purpose in the show was not to attract teenage boys (not to say that neither Cassie nor Six served NO other purpose).

thomas7g November 21st, 2004 05:02 PM

Oh I wouldn't say that. She actually had a very interesting character. Until the ABC censors got a hold of her.
:D

Eric Paddon November 21st, 2004 07:25 PM

If I had the option I would cast a write-in vote for Anne Lockhart's Sheba. She brought the perfect combination of strength and femininity.

Gemini1999 November 21st, 2004 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustex
Six or Cassie? You cannot base Cassie's appearance on how her actress looks in 2004.

Mustex -

I think that it would depend on your definition of what is "hot" - If we stuck to the on-screen presentation of the two women in question, I would have to go with Cassiopea. She was such an intelligent as well as a beautiful woman - you could also sense that she was a strong woman, but still had that air of vulnerability about her at times.

When it comes to Tricia Helfer as Six - I saw footage of her at the ComiCon in San Diego right before the mini premiered. She had light brown hair and looked very sexy despite her casual appearance. I've never felt the "bleached blonde" look was flattering on her and the "spray on" wardrobe that she usually sports in TNS makes you pay more attention to her body than the character she plays. I wouldn't be surprised if when asked, that the guys watching TNS would remember more about what she wore and what she looked like as opposed to any dialogue she had in a scene....

Best,
Bryan

bsg1fan1975 November 22nd, 2004 03:26 AM

cassi was the embodiment of classic beauty, even for a med tech!

Mustex November 22nd, 2004 06:24 PM

The comparison between the poll here and at scifi.com is interesting. Here it's 30.77/69.23 in favor of Cassie. There it's listed as 69/30 in favor of Six.

BST November 22nd, 2004 06:47 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

;)

thomas7g November 22nd, 2004 07:13 PM

Its also where you hold the poll. If you go to skiffy, you probably like the new show.

It's like polling people if they like hamburgers at Macdonalds. :D

BST November 22nd, 2004 07:25 PM

Do they? ;) :D

thomas7g November 22nd, 2004 08:58 PM

I like hamburgers! :D

Mustex November 23rd, 2004 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas7g
Its also where you hold the poll. If you go to skiffy, you probably like the new show.

It's like polling people if they like hamburgers at Macdonalds. :D

I know, that was kind of what I was getting at.

thomas7g November 23rd, 2004 06:57 PM

:thumbsup:

I'm a little slow at times..... :duck:

bsg1fan1975 November 24th, 2004 03:58 AM

but your always correct Tom!

Archangel November 24th, 2004 08:26 AM

Cassie

But then, I always had a thing for the girl-next-door look :drool:

bsg1fan1975 November 24th, 2004 08:41 AM

Cassi was classic beauty!

Gunstar Aries November 26th, 2004 10:52 AM

Cassie, all the way...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Laurette's a beauty. I do prefer Maren, but in this particular contest, it's not even close...

;)

BRG November 29th, 2004 08:24 AM

If you judge"Hot" in terms of just looks, of the two choices I'd go for Six. :)
Cassie is OK, in a sort of unassuming, bland, pull-her-as-a-last-resort looking bird. But Six is just pure sex! :drool: :beaver: :bounce:

Of the original series women, Athena was by a mile the hottest IMO. But my favorite was Sheba. She was cute. And although a battle hardened Warrior who was the equal to any in combat, she was also vulnerable woman who need the love of a man.
Strength & femininity- perfectly described Eric! :thumbsup:

BRG

Mustex November 29th, 2004 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRG
If you judge"Hot" in terms of just looks, of the two choices I'd go for Six. :)
Cassie is OK, in a sort of unassuming, bland, pull-her-as-a-last-resort looking bird. But Six is just pure sex! :drool: :beaver: :bounce:

Of the original series women, Athena was by a mile the hottest IMO. But my favorite was Sheba. She was cute. And although a battle hardened Warrior who was the equal to any in combat, she was also vulnerable woman who need the love of a man.

BRG

For some reason I always have trouble associating Athena and Sheba with sex, or at least compared to Cassie or Six. I mean, Sheba's a soldier (not something I associate with my bedroom), and Athena's a teacher/technician/whateverthehecktheplotneeds (ditto).

Eric Paddon November 29th, 2004 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustex
For some reason I always have trouble associating Athena and Sheba with sex, or at least compared to Cassie or Six. I mean, Sheba's a soldier (not something I associate with my bedroom), and Athena's a teacher/technician/whateverthehecktheplotneeds (ditto).

I don't think I get what that has to do with anything. Athena and Sheba both got their opportunities to wear something other than a uniform throughout the series and Cassie was for all intents and purposes a "technician" for most of the series after Saga.

Eric Paddon November 29th, 2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRG

BRG

I'm glad we're in agreement, BRG! :thumbsup:

Those who liked Sheba best should try to locate Anne Lockhart's "BJ And The Bear" guest shots.

shiningstar November 30th, 2004 05:33 PM

I agree with Brg on this one!