Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Family Emergency (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13544)

Eric Paddon November 10th, 2006 03:54 PM

Family Emergency

To all. My mother has been in the hospital for the past week and today her situation became worse. She is now facing surgery tonight that she could conceivably not survive.

Prayers and support are most needed right now.

Eric

ernie90125 November 10th, 2006 04:01 PM

I wish her and you well......

Dawg November 10th, 2006 04:14 PM

Me, too.

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

lordmutt November 10th, 2006 05:12 PM

Mate keep your head and spirits up, there's always the strong possibility she'll pull through

BST November 10th, 2006 05:22 PM

Eric,

My prayers are with you and yours, this night and in the days that follow during your mom's recovery.

;)

Pete

Eric Paddon November 10th, 2006 11:42 PM

Thanks. She's come through the surgery okay but the next few days are big hurdles and full recovery, if it happens, could require months of hospitalization. The frustrating thing is that this stems from something that seemed so routine a week ago and then just took a violent downturn none of us were prepared for. But tempering that has been all the love and support from family and friends locally, and the good wishes of everyone in forums like this has been much appreciated too.

gmd3d November 10th, 2006 11:58 PM

you and your Mother have my prayers and good wishes ..

CBSG4ever November 11th, 2006 12:53 AM

Hello Eric,
We haven't met but I am familiar with you and your works here at Fleets and other boards. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother during this crisis. It is good to hear that she is out of surgery and it sounds as though it went well. Keep your spirits and health up during this time. I shall pray for her full and speedy recovery. Please keep us informed as to her progress when possible. Best always. :salute:

Lara November 11th, 2006 07:45 PM

I've been late to this topic, but I'm glad your mother is over the first hurdle, Eric.

Every hope that the worst has passed and she makes a good recovery.

Positive thoughts towards you and the rest of the family, tho' it sounds like you have a good support network and that is a very good thing..

Rgds,
Lara

Sarika November 11th, 2006 09:21 PM

Hi Eric,

We too have not meet on the forums as yet, but my prayers too are for you and your mother. May she recover well, and may you also keep good health and positive spirits!

Highest wishes to you and your family, during this time of need.

Take care, fellow warrior! :salute:

StarshipTrooper November 12th, 2006 02:31 PM

Hi,

I'm happy that the surgery went well, Eric. I hope your mom feels better soon and that her recovery goes well.

Regards,

Nathan

CaptainTux November 13th, 2006 05:09 PM

Thoughts and prayers, my friend.

spcglider November 13th, 2006 06:26 PM

Best wishes for the family and your mom.

-Gordon

jewels November 13th, 2006 07:48 PM

Praying your mom's recovery is full and less tenuous than the doctors are predicting.

Jewels

Pegasus4 November 14th, 2006 12:29 AM

I hope everything turns out all right for you and your mom.

amberstar November 14th, 2006 03:38 AM

Eric I hope your mother recovers quickly. My prayers are with you and your family.

cobrastrikelead November 14th, 2006 07:16 AM

Prayers and thoughts are with you.