Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Missing: Sleep (No reward for its return) (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12151)

bsg1fan1975 October 19th, 2005 03:52 AM

Missing: Sleep (No reward for its return)

Yes, you saw it right. I'm very tired thanks to my neighbors who think its okay to fight after 9 p.m. this has gone on for two nights now and its getting ridiculous. They are a young couple and who knows what is going on and they have fought for the last two nights over their kid and who get shim for the night. My husband is getting fed up and is going to get in touch with our landlady over this if it goes on any further

LadyImmortal October 19th, 2005 06:02 AM

Sounds like a good idea.

And talk about a low blow for the child - it sounds like nobody wants the poor kid!

bsg1fan1975 October 19th, 2005 09:46 AM

it is especially when you can hear the poor kid crying in the background. Can't these parents learn to be adults and share the poor child? I heard the father two nights in a row say he wanted the child with him and the mother tells him no, that she is taking the child with her.

Breea October 19th, 2005 04:19 PM

if it keeps up..I'd contact child services...

Zenislev October 19th, 2005 06:25 PM

I have neighbours who shout and argue all day/night long. They have 2 children. The propblem with them is that its the children who start to argue, shout, cuss, and suprisingly they rekon they are a 'model family' of the 21st C.

Go figure?

bsg1fan1975 October 20th, 2005 03:44 AM

I finally got a full nights sleep last night. My other half and I were talking about it last night ans he said he is not going to the landlady about it if it starts again, he just call the cops as its not fair that we neighbors around them to have to listen to it. There is a noise ordinance in the city concerning excessive noise after 9 pm.

Lara October 20th, 2005 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
I finally got a full nights sleep last night. My other half and I were talking about it last night ans he said he is not going to the landlady about it if it starts again, he just call the cops as its not fair that we neighbors around them to have to listen to it. There is a noise ordinance in the city concerning excessive noise after 9 pm.

Safer for the landlady, too.
If they fight like that on a regular basis, they'll not hesitate to get mean on her, too. And if the cops are called, then childrens services can act more quickly, too.

I hope its resolved quickly for the peace and sanity of all.. sleep deprivation is a serious threat to your health and safety, both mentally and physically.

Lara

bsg1fan1975 October 20th, 2005 10:20 AM

me too. at least I got a full night's sleep.

I feel so bad for the little boy. I am so disgusted over the kid being used as a bone of contention between the two adults. Its a shame they don't see what they are doing to the kid.