Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The First Person Thread Experiment (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7582)

The 14th Colony August 6th, 2004 07:48 PM

The First Person Thread Experiment

This is exactly like the Last Person thread, except that it's completely opposite. Right. In this one, unlike the other one, each person has to try to be the first person posting instead of the last person posting. Have fun! ;)

Rowan August 6th, 2004 07:55 PM

ok I'm obviously daft I don't understand...:wtf:

Gemini1999 August 6th, 2004 08:09 PM

I usually don't go for these - but......

How does everyone manage to be the first person?

Start 'splainin Lucy!

BST August 6th, 2004 08:11 PM

"the view's the same, if you ain't the lead dog!" :D

Archangel August 6th, 2004 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 14th Colony
This is exactly like the Last Person thread, except that it's completely opposite. Right. In this one, unlike the other one, each person has to try to be the first person posting instead of the last person posting. Have fun! ;)

Huh!!! :confused:

Darth Marley August 6th, 2004 08:25 PM

This is one of those rare cases that I would advocate abuse of moderator power.

Rowan August 6th, 2004 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Marley

LOL!:laugh: ;)

BST August 6th, 2004 08:37 PM

Quote:

Oh but, that cannot be done. We swear an oath or ...... is it we swear when taking the oath....or maybe we swear we took an oath....I'm confoozed.

The 14th Colony August 6th, 2004 08:42 PM

Quote:

That would be the only to win in this one. ;)

You silly wabbits! :D LOL!

Archangel August 6th, 2004 08:46 PM

Quote:

That would be the only to win in this one. ;)

You silly wabbits! :D LOL!

Rowan, do you want to thwack this guy??? :laugh:

Rowan August 6th, 2004 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
Rowan, do you want to thwack this guy??? :laugh:

oooooo I hadn't even thought about that but now that you mention it <rubs hands together in gleeful anticipation!>:naughty:

The 14th Colony August 6th, 2004 09:11 PM

:eek:

shiningstar August 7th, 2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

I'll try ..........:P:

amberstar August 7th, 2004 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiningstar
I'll try ..........:P:

Don't think it will happen........ :D

14th is already first :D

julix August 7th, 2004 01:27 PM

How bout me??????

julix August 7th, 2004 01:29 PM

I am on the first person thread and the last person thread :D

The 14th Colony August 7th, 2004 03:54 PM

Despite all their best attempts, no one but no one will ever win the Last Person thread. But in this one, thanks to my crafty design and intuitive tactical scheming, I am the certified undeniable champion of this thread. I feel so special. I think. :nervous:

Rowan August 7th, 2004 04:18 PM

ya your "special" all right! ;) :D

The 14th Colony August 7th, 2004 04:20 PM

Thank you. I know. :laugh:

How do you like my new avy?

Rowan August 7th, 2004 04:21 PM

I've left you several messages on a few threads about your Avi even tried to send you a pm but you don't have that function...tried to send you an IM but you shut that off too! DAng you are hard to reach!:/: ;)

The 14th Colony August 7th, 2004 04:30 PM

Say what, girl? Of course I have PM, how many times have you PMd me? I was locked out for a while before because I changed my email so the board kicked me off until I answered the reregistration email it sent to my other email addy, which I forgot I was locked out of because of some problems I had with the browser. So I had to call Comcast a short while ago and have them reset my password to allow me access. Now I can get into my email again, and now I have access to the board again. When I said that I didn't have access to the board, I logged in and could read the board, but I couldn't post messages, I couldn't read anybody's profiles including my own, and I couldn't send PMs to anyone. So that is probably the reason you couldn't send me PMs during that time. But now you can so go ahead, I dare ya.

Rowan August 7th, 2004 11:35 PM

Quote:

Say what, girl? Of course I have PM, how many times have you PMd me? I was locked out for a while before because I changed my email so the board kicked me off until I answered the reregistration email it sent to my other email addy, which I forgot I was locked out of because of some problems I had with the browser. So I had to call Comcast a short while ago and have them reset my password to allow me access. Now I can get into my email again, and now I have access to the board again. When I said that I didn't have access to the board, I logged in and could read the board, but I couldn't post messages, I couldn't read anybody's profiles including my own, and I couldn't send PMs to anyone. So that is probably the reason you couldn't send me PMs during that time. But now you can so go ahead, I dare ya.

LOL! I know I've PM'ed you before... but when I clicked on your avatar earlier today to send you a PM for what ever reason that option was not there only the email and the IM was there ? it was strange I though maybe you had deselected it for awhile to give yourself space or something. You dont need to dare me for something like that! LOL!;) :D

Archangel August 7th, 2004 11:38 PM

Quote:

Despite all their best attempts, no one but no one will ever win the Last Person thread. But in this one, thanks to my crafty design and intuitive tactical scheming, I am the certified undeniable champion of this thread. I feel so special. I think. :nervous:

If you crush 'certified' and 'undeniable together, you get a whole new word that is apt: CERTIFIABLE! :laugh:

Rowan August 8th, 2004 12:00 AM

Quote:

If you crush 'certified' and 'undeniable together, you get a whole new word that is apt: CERTIFIABLE! :laugh:

EVIL!;)

The 14th Colony August 8th, 2004 01:16 AM

Quote:

That's a proper label for me, certifiable. :balloon:

Archangel August 8th, 2004 01:21 AM

thought you'd agree :laugh:

The 14th Colony August 8th, 2004 01:38 AM

Well I can't deny it, right?

Rowan August 8th, 2004 01:57 AM

haven't you learned anything form Bill? deny deny deny ...I did not have sexual relations with that woman!

The 14th Colony August 8th, 2004 02:05 AM

Maybe not, but I did! Woo hoo!

Rowan August 8th, 2004 02:24 AM

you and Monica?:eek: