Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Last Battlestar......Galactica! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   is everyone going to move to cylon alliance? (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2725)

nightscape2112 April 25th, 2003 02:18 PM

is everyone going to move to cylon alliance?

i want to know where everyones going since we cant openly post at sci-fi's forum.

nightscape

repcisg April 25th, 2003 02:25 PM

Untill we know what is going on I will start setting up something on Yahoo, I have an account there, repcisg@yahoo.com.

I had planned spending the weekend updating the EDF on www.starcmd.com, I will put an announcement there as well. If any one has some thing they would like to contribute let me know.

Sept17th April 25th, 2003 02:26 PM

YES-YES

The fight moves to Two-Brain's place.

:cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon:

:colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar: :colwar:

:muffit:

All of us are going...THIS IS NOT OVER.

repcisg April 25th, 2003 02:42 PM

Looks like it for now

Cosmic Cleric April 25th, 2003 04:11 PM

Being a lurker, maybe I've missed something?

I always thought of this place as the alternative to Sci-Fi's board? Did something happen to change this?

nightscape2112 April 25th, 2003 04:16 PM

there was a announcement at the top of this age saying

"To all, Colonial Fleets will cease to exist as of Midnight tonight night.

Thanks for all your support and good luck to you all as you fight for the true Galactica.

Don "

now it is gone and the forums are back up.

wondering what happened.

nightscape

Cosmic Cleric April 25th, 2003 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nightscape2112
there was a announcement at the top of this age saying

"To all, Colonial Fleets will cease to exist as of Midnight tonight night.

Thanks for all your support and good luck to you all as you fight for the true Galactica.

Don "

now it is gone and the forums are back up.

wondering what happened.

nightscape

WTF? Thanks for the info. I just came on and didn't see any notices, but allot of posts about closing, etc.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K!

LucianG April 25th, 2003 05:08 PM

Let's hope that closing was just a poor, and late, April Fool's joke. Assuming that it wasn't, I hope that the problem has or is working itself out, since personally, I like it here.

kingfish April 25th, 2003 05:39 PM

Right now I feel like a Daggit chasing it's tail. It isn't fun. :confused:

nightscape2112 April 25th, 2003 05:43 PM

lol paul , i know that feeling

BST April 25th, 2003 05:48 PM

I know how ya feel, kingfish. I feel like a vagabond. Right now, I'm looking for some cardboard and a nice sturdy bridge.

hehehe

BST

sdoziernc1 April 25th, 2003 07:04 PM

Good

I'm glad CF isn't closing...I like it here. I used to post on both the SCIFI and CF boards, but since SCIFI is now censored, I can post on both CF and The Cylon Alliance, which I signed up on today.

The fight is not yet over, warriors!:warrior: :) :colwar:

oldwardaggit April 25th, 2003 08:06 PM

Let’s just say that the mods decided to work out how we could be more on the same page. This will serve the fandom and the members here better.

And to those that think we are allowing our selves to be fooled, I assure you, our eyes are wide open.
Now we form the council and go forward as one.

OWD

LucianG April 25th, 2003 08:17 PM

Quote:

Now we form the council and go forward as one.
Lead on, Mr. President.

Krystal April 26th, 2003 05:34 PM

I'm glad CF is not closing, I really enjoy this forum. But also love The Cylon Alliace forum. :thumbsup:

Krystal :)

jewels April 26th, 2003 07:24 PM

2 great places, each with their purpose. :thumbsup:
Jewels