Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Twists On Old Episodes (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Forum icon (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8852)

thomas7g December 29th, 2004 10:02 PM

Forum icon

Hey Eric, I'm doing forum stuff. And I was wondering what forum icon you would like?

:D

Eric Paddon December 29th, 2004 10:03 PM

The Galactica 78 icon would look appropriate I think! :D

thomas7g December 29th, 2004 10:06 PM

basically any image in our gallery woud be great. Or I can frame capture a small image from the show. I even have the Galactica 80. basically any image. But it has to fit in that area or at least be cropable.

Eric Paddon December 29th, 2004 10:08 PM

Okay, now that I'm learning more, I'll need a few minutes to collect myself better! The 78 icon looks fine but if there's an image in the gallery, I should perhaps check that too.

thomas7g December 29th, 2004 10:09 PM

btw, if you chose a post icon with the first post in the thread, then it can always show the colonial patch with each new post. Its not necessary. but it looks more Colonial.

Though after you make a thread, you may have to ask a mod to help with that. Sometimes VB is picky. :D

thomas7g December 29th, 2004 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Paddon
Okay, now that I'm learning more, I'll need a few minutes to collect myself better! The 78 icon looks fine but if there's an image in the gallery, I should perhaps check that too.

Hmmm... not sure which icon you are refering too.

But thatever you chose I can put in. :D

thomas7g December 29th, 2004 10:13 PM

OH btw... I found a rare PR image of Cassie, Starbuck, Apollo and Sheba. I can put that up if you want.

Eric Paddon December 29th, 2004 10:14 PM

Sorry, I got mixed up on the "icon" term, thinking it referred to the icon symbols in the posts. Shows you how much I know! Anyway, there's a Rigel/Tigh image on page 2 in the Gallery section that looks appropriate because it almost has the illusion of Rigel retyping something and Tigh is looking over her shoulder to see how she's doing and rewriting is what this is all about! :D

Eric Paddon December 29th, 2004 10:16 PM

I forgot to add that if the episode threads can be stickied in chronological sequence like they are for the Episode Review section, that would work great too.

thomas7g December 29th, 2004 10:39 PM

Unfortunately I can set a forum to display all threads in order of thread name. But that would mix up new threads like this one. If a thread's Title was "A story..." it would appear first. If it was "Zanadu's revenge" it would appear last. Anything else would appear in the middle of the threads you already created.

:(

Eric Paddon December 29th, 2004 11:12 PM

Ah. I see now I sholud have titled the threads by number when writing them initially. No problem though, I think we can muddle through that little glitch I inadvertantly created.

thomas7g December 29th, 2004 11:14 PM

Just ask for help from the mods. They can fix that. And add a colonial shield/patch at the same time.

Senmut June 5th, 2011 06:24 PM

Re: Forum icon

Ah, forgotten threads! Such sadness, such pathos!