Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Who needs a THWACKING?! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8619)

Rowan December 2nd, 2004 04:33 AM

Who needs a THWACKING?!

To the person who took the thwack thread and the history of a lot of fun and important moments in our lives over the past 10 months and spoiled the fun of many... you know who you are!!! :/: :(
THWACK!
THWACK!
THWACK!
THWACK!
THWACK!

unowhoandwhy December 2nd, 2004 05:35 AM

Uh oh! Looks like I missed something again! But if someone ruined fun, then here's some more:

THWACK!!!

THWACK!!!

THWACK!!!

THWACK!!!

THWACK!!!

THWACK!!!

shiningstar December 2nd, 2004 09:17 AM

I sooooooooooooo agree!!!!!!!!

TTTTTTHHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!!

braxiss December 2nd, 2004 05:40 PM

*great* here we go again :/:

shiningstar December 2nd, 2004 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
*great* here we go again :/:

What's wrong Braxiss ..........are you tired of waiting for you turn :naughty:

bsg1fan1975 December 3rd, 2004 10:43 AM

Thwack request:

Give one to the lady who is a neighbor of my aunt. Her fracking German Shepard killed my aunt's chihuaha the other night when it attacked poor little Daisy. This lady said her dog was gentle and didn't bite. HaHa! that's why my aunt got bit when she tried to rescue Daisy as she was being mauled?

Rowan December 3rd, 2004 11:01 AM

bsg NO NO NO!!! this is truly horrible!!! There is no Thwack big enough for such a thing!!!

I've seen the results of that too many times working in the Vet hospital:/: :(
Poor little Daisy!! :( :( :(
(((((((((((((((((((((((bsg's Aunt))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm going to have to bring out the big heavy paddle for this job!!

THWACK!!!!
THWACK!!!!
THWACK!!!!

Dawg December 3rd, 2004 11:09 AM

BGS's Aunt needs to call Animal Control and/or the police and file a report, if she hasn't already.

THWACK!!!!

You'll note I used exclamation points AND italicized. That makes it worse.

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

Rowan December 3rd, 2004 11:13 AM

bsg I completely agree with Dawg about that!!

shiningstar December 3rd, 2004 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
Thwack request:

Give one to the lady who is a neighbor of my aunt. Her fracking German Shepard killed my aunt's chihuaha the other night when it attacked poor little Daisy. This lady said her dog was gentle and didn't bite. HaHa! that's why my aunt got bit when she tried to rescue Daisy as she was being mauled?

There are no words that I can offer ....................Just ............................
TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! [color=red]TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!![/color=] TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!!TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!!] TTTHHHWWWAAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAAACCCCKKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!!

bsg1fan1975 December 3rd, 2004 12:04 PM

county sheriff took the other dog and put it down already. It was being sent for rabies testing.

I had to send my aunt a card because I was just in shock over the whole thing. Daisy a.k.a. Daiser never hurt anyone and she did not deserve this.

freefall December 3rd, 2004 12:28 PM

Transmitting hugs telepathically to ((((((BSG1fan and her aunt!))))))) May all the thwacks aim be true......

Could someone someone please do the honors and send a good hearty thwacking to the person who created algebra tests? I think I failed.... :cry:

shiningstar December 3rd, 2004 12:49 PM

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BSG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):rose:

shiningstar December 3rd, 2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freefall
Transmitting hugs telepathically to ((((((BSG1fan and her aunt!))))))) May all the thwacks aim be true......

Could someone someone please do the honors and send a good hearty thwacking to the person who created algebra tests? I think I failed.... :cry:

:devil: My pleasure.:devil:
TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!!

bsg1fan1975 December 7th, 2004 12:38 PM

The insurance adjuster ruled on what they were going to do about my sister's van. It has been totalled. So please thwack the jerk who caused the accident as the damage and description of the accident looks like he was doing around 45-60 mph when he hit them.

shiningstar December 7th, 2004 02:50 PM

Quote:

The insurance adjuster ruled on what they were going to do about my sister's van. It has been totalled. So please thwack the jerk who caused the accident as the damage and description of the accident looks like he was doing around 45-60 mph when he hit them.

TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!! TTTHHHWWWAAACCCKKK!!!

bsg1fan1975 December 8th, 2004 03:31 AM

okies now a request for hubby to get thwacked right upside his melon. He hogged the bed and the covers for most of the night last night and I was freeezing.

Rowan December 11th, 2004 02:02 AM

Quote:

okies now a request for hubby to get thwacked right upside his melon. He hogged the bed and the covers for most of the night last night and I was freeezing.

another reason why I'm glad I have my own bed in my own room!! :)

Here ya go bsg ;) :D

THWACK!!

bsg1fan1975 December 15th, 2004 03:50 AM

and now a thwack request for the insurance company of the guy who caused the accident that my brother in law and sister were in recently. They sent them medical release forms for them to sign. My sister contacted their lawyer who told them not to sign 'em because that gives the insurance company the right to go after all their medical records from years ago so that they can look at the records and try to say that their injuries were not from the accident. My sister has left it in the hands of the lawyer!

Rowan December 17th, 2004 04:31 AM

THWACK
THWACK
THWACK
BAAAAAAD insurance company - trying to trick people!!! :/:

bsg1fan1975 December 17th, 2004 10:49 AM

thank you Rowie, my sweet sis!

Rowan December 30th, 2004 08:54 PM

anytime my dear bsg!!

If anyone else would like a thwacking or feels they have earned one they are welcome to pop in and I will be happy to do the honours!! :thumbsup: :D

unowhoandwhy January 4th, 2005 07:50 AM

I am reporting for my thwack for forgetting kitty's birthday!

unowhoandwhy January 4th, 2005 08:36 AM

And some more thwacks for missing all the OTHER birthdays these last few months! Shame on me!

kitty January 4th, 2005 08:47 AM

Tut Tut Tut!!!!
How many thwackings is it that need dishing out here?;)

unowhoandwhy January 4th, 2005 08:48 AM

How many birthdays did I miss the last... is it FIVE months?! OMG, I am a bad Fleets family member!!!

Rowan January 6th, 2005 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
How many birthdays did I miss the last... is it FIVE months?! OMG, I am a bad Fleets family member!!!

Well now let's see I had a quick look in the calendar and determined that there have been 69 (my favourite number by the way ;) ) members who have celebrated their birthday in the last 5 months! Hmm how to make up for this gross dereliction of duty! Hmmm let me think how we can fix this.... Hang on I'm thinking about this now it's going to take me a moment or two...what could we do... what could we do...:light: wait a second I got it! YES! That’s it we could give you a Thwack for EVERY birthday you missed!! :D

THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACKTHWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK
:devil:

bsg1fan1975 January 7th, 2005 03:14 AM

I really want to thwack my sister for her response to an email I sent her yesterday during the bad winter storm we were getting that my husband had to go to work in. I wasn't very happy about his doing so and he go it full barrel last night when he got home from work.

Anyway, I digress on the subject. My sister took my concern in my email and turned it around to be a pity party for her. Mind you my brother in law has to go out in the storm before roads are plowed to go plow and sand but his commute to work is only 4 miles. Yes, his commute can be dangerous but its alot shorter. My hubby's on the other hand was 65 miles, which I consider more dangerous because of the length of the commute. Her response to my email was basically my husband's life wasn't as important as hers' is and that it was okay for my hubby to go to work in such bad weather.

I think that her response deserves a thwacking!

gmd3d January 13th, 2005 05:11 AM

Am I up for a thwacking? because I changed my name?? :LOL:

from potemkin to Taranis, The Thunderer . god of celts, master of my backyard
etc, etc

Rowan January 13th, 2005 09:36 AM

Quote:

I really want to thwack my sister for her response to an email I sent her yesterday during the bad winter storm we were getting that my husband had to go to work in. I wasn't very happy about his doing so and he go it full barrel last night when he got home from work.

Anyway, I digress on the subject. My sister took my concern in my email and turned it around to be a pity party for her. Mind you my brother in law has to go out in the storm before roads are plowed to go plow and sand but his commute to work is only 4 miles. Yes, his commute can be dangerous but its alot shorter. My hubby's on the other hand was 65 miles, which I consider more dangerous because of the length of the commute. Her response to my email was basically my husband's life wasn't as important as hers' is and that it was okay for my hubby to go to work in such bad weather.

I think that her response deserves a thwacking!

Your wish is my comand dear bsg!! :salute: :D

This sister of yours...*shakes head* :/:

*gives bsg a hug* (((((((((((((((((bsg)))))))))))))))))

THWACK!!!