Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Happy Birthday, Sandy!! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16160)

BST September 27th, 2008 04:32 PM

Happy Birthday, Sandy!!

:star: Happy :star:
:star: Birthday :star:
:star: Sandy :star:

Best wishes for many, many more!!
Stay safe and keep your head down.

:salute: :salute: :salute:

:beer:
:popcorn:

ernie90125 September 27th, 2008 04:39 PM

Re: Happy Birthday, Sandy!!

Happy Birthday Sandy..........

:)

Dawg September 27th, 2008 05:20 PM

I echo BST's sentiments about ducking.

:duck:

Happy Birthday, Sandy!

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

StarshipTrooper September 27th, 2008 10:25 PM

Happy Birthday, Sandy! I hope your Natal Day was awesome, and as always... be safe.

:salute:

:warrior:

peter noble September 28th, 2008 01:39 AM

Many happy returns Sandy.

All the best,

Peter

Stevew September 28th, 2008 04:41 AM

HB Sandy
Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down
Steve

TwoBrainedCylon September 28th, 2008 02:54 PM

Thanks all. I appreciate the good wishes.

Things have been tough here lately and sadly, my birthday was one of the worst days of the whole tour. I'll spare the details because they would definitely turn these good sentiments into a bad mess.

So instead, I'll defer to my looking forward to my postponed birthday, which will first occur in a month when I'll be back stateside for a short visit. I've got a date with my two granddaughters to take them trick or treating. They've been coordinating costumes and the like when I talk to them every other week on the phone.

After that, I'm heading down to Cancun with the girlfriend for a week of water sports and Mayan ruins. I decided to go to Cancun because it was the one place on Earth that seems the most unlike Iraq.

Next year, I'll either be making plans to move to Tampa or Ill be heading to Afghanistan to enjoy the 3rd happiest place on Earth. Right now, it looks more like Afghanistan is going to be the winning choice.

Lastly, my first professional production is underway and should be released early next year. I'll give more details the closer it gets.

Sandy

gmd3d September 29th, 2008 04:59 AM

First belated birthday greeting and second look forward to your production updates

KamikazeAthena October 1st, 2008 06:37 PM

Happy belated Sandy! I know I suck at writing but please know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

And a Happy Birthday from Brian too!

CBSG4ever October 1st, 2008 10:04 PM

Happy belated Nova Yahren Sandy. Apologies for missing this thread somehow. Been dealing with some heavy stuff lately.
It's great to hear from you. Glad you'll be making it home for a bit of a respite. Sounds like you could use it.
As "T" said, keep us informed on your professional production details. Good luck with everything.

Please be safe and get your astrum back here in one piece. Best to you and Godspeed!

Sarika October 4th, 2008 12:37 AM

Oh jeez, forgive my remiss, but please accept my belated very happy wishes for your Nova Yahren, Sandy!

Hope you're doing okay, and are in God's care always!:salute::colonial:
Here's a few victuals for you!
:beer::beer::beer::beer::balloon::cake::mushies::popcorn::muffit::bounce:
May the Lords of Kobol go with you!:girl:

Athene October 14th, 2008 09:20 AM

Happy Birthday!
:cake::mushies::colada::maitai::beer:
Hope you had very Happy Natal Day! :salute: